Privacy & Security
At Lookbook Store, we take your online security very seriously. We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We've compiled this statement to explain how we collect, use, and secure your information. Please read on for more information.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, occupation, and style interests.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
How Lookbook Store uses your information?
Aside from fulfilling your order placed on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
- Set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- Ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- Notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery, or using a third-party payment processor to process your payment for your purchase on our Website).
We may disclose your personal information:
- As you expressly authorize us to do so;
- As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
- to protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
What are “cookies” and how does our Website use them?
How We Protect Your Information?
Lookbook Store utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes. Your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Lookbook Store.
Opt out / Corrections
Upon your request, we will
- correct or update your personal information
- stop sending emails to your email address
You can make these requests by live chat, or emailing your request to Lookbook Store’s Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
If you no longer wish to receive the Company's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at email@example.com
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the Lookbook Store website at www.lookbookstore.co